1-2 = Improvable
3-4 = Pass
4-5 = Excellent
1. Wingspan National Bird of Prey Centre
Address: 1334 Paradise Valley Road, Ngongotahā, Ngongotahā Valley 3072, New Zealand
Schedule: Opens at 11:00 AM
Telephone: +64 7-357 4469
Guy: Bird watching area
Web page: http://www.wingspan.co.nz/
Review: "We learnt so much from their falconry flying show."
There are no offers available.
Near Wingspan National Bird of Prey Centre:
- a 4,467 meters away stores to buy women's pitillos sandals: Envy Fashions Rotorua
- a 4,530 meters away stores to buy women's catrina costume: Costume Hire At Level 13
- a 4,570 meters away mineral stores: Rock & Gemstone Shop Rotorua
Are you the owner of the business? PROMOTE IT!
- Be the 1st in the ranking
- exclusive page
We are one of the most important cities in New Zealand and it's no wonder knowing how much people can get out of our city. We are surrounded by two major harbours and a stunning waterfront at Mission Bay Beach. With close to two million inhabitants, we're going to recommend thousands of things to do, including falconry courses Auckland, but you can't miss a visit to the main avenue Queen Street, where you'll find absolutely everything, but you'll find even more at foraucklandlovers.com!
Start reading, lots of posts explaining the daily workings of the city are waiting for you, from lovers to lovers!